Friday, July 11, 2008

Giggles and Squiggles

It's crazy round here right now. We have Jack and Madylin over for the days, Chris, Jordan, Kate and Meghan, (Jordan is back from camp on Hornby Island this afternoon) plus Annie and Autumn, and also my friend Linda is visiting with her 2 boys Adnan and Rohan. It's a madhouse! But fun. Right now Linda is out touring around with the boys in her nice new car, and the kids here are doing crafts and building planes and other various projects. There's chalk on the driveway, planes in the livingroom, and happy kids all over. We made juice popsicles but they won't be ready until this afternoon and the kids already had a snack so they're not too bad right now. Still, having all these kids, especially ones that don't sleep is tiring! So my hat is off to mums who do this everyday. Life at the homestead continues, and I wouldn't change it. Except maybe wish for less bickering. Laundry and dishes await and I think my landlady is coming for an inspection tomorrow so I have to clean up the kid and my rooms and also Steve is going to shampoo the carpets. Brian is popping over tonight too which should be interesting. Off now to make some progress with the house and work. Bye!

No comments: